Aritaum- Full Cover BB Cake {Full Review}

Hey guys~ so if you are reading this then you need to read the Unboxing & 1st impression review  \^-^/
If you have already read that post then you are in the right place :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so I have been using this product for a couple of months now and i can now fully give you guys a honest review of this product.

So in case you have forgotten what it looks like, here is the image i used in the past blog post~>


~~~~~~~~~
Ok, so when i first did a 1st impression review of this product, i had nothing bad to say. However after using this product for a couple of months i released that there are some flaws with this product, so i thought i would share my thoughts with you guys ^-^~
So let's get started!

~~~~~~~~~
Ok so the main reason i got this is because i was wondering if this product was any good, however i couldn't find any reviews or anything on it so i brought it blind? well lets just say i brought it without knowing if it was good for oily, combination or dry skin (I have oily to combination skin).

Bad Points:
When i got it and tried it for the first time it was actually really good, however i started to use it more and found that it is terrible for people with oily skin. After a while it made my skin look even more oily then usual and also because i have a cat, the cat hairs seem to stick onto my face ><. Even after setting it with powder after a while the same thing would just happen.

I can't speak for people with dry skin because this product might actually work for you. But for me it just doesn't work with my skin type, i mean if i keep putting powder on the top of it or use blotting paper then i can deal with it, but if i'm at work and i don't have time to put powder on, my face just feels oily ><.

Good Points:

It does cover up everything, from red spots to the redness in my cheeks.

The packaging helps when you want to have it in your bag, because it is plastic it wont break as easily in your bag, and also it is quite light.

There is a built in mirror and you also get a makeup cushion, so it is easy to apply on the go.

~~~~~~~~~
Rating out of 5: 2.5/5- i gave it this score mainly because the packaging and coverage is good.

Would i buy this again?: No

Would I recommend this to people: I would probably recommend this to people with dry skin, however i'm not 100% sure it will work for you.

~~~~~~~~~
Ok so this is my full review of this product, i hope this helps you in deciding if you want to buy this or not ^-^

~Jai

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top