[Unboxing & Mini Review] InnisFree- Jeju Volcanic Color Clay Mask [Brightening(yellow), Purifying(black) & Cica(green)]

So when i was in Korea, there was a lot of hype around these clay masks. Mainly because WannaOne was branding it, but also the colours that are available could help with different problems (so you could buy any you wanted and use then on different parts on your face, that you feel needs a little bit of extra help). So for example, i brought the yellow one for my acne scars on my chin, black for the pores on my noes and forehead and the green one for the redness on my cheeks (i'm guessing it is for redness since green cancels out redness, but its just a guess).

I've only used these a couple of times so far. But before i go into the mini review, here is the unboxings :)

~~~~~
Depending on what one you buy, the colours on the boxes will be different. I think that it helps people know what one is which and also it can show what colour the product in the tube is, without having to open it and looking for yourself.


~~~~~
Here is some more information on the products + the other sides to the boxes:
















~~~~~
And here are the images of the different coloured tubes:

Brightening (yellow):


Purifying (black):


Cica (green):


~~~~~

Mini Review:
(here is where i put the products on my face)
As i said, i have acne scars i want to lighten a bit so i put the yellow one on my chin and a bit on my cheek. I get really oily on my nose and forehead so i put the black one there. Then i put the green one where my cheeks are since i wanted to see if it does cancel out the redness or not.

Since i brought these in Korea and i wanted to review these guys for you as soon as i could, but seeing as i didn't have my laptop and couldn't edit the pictures without it, i had to wait till now to do it. 

So, here is the mini review: (I can't write a full review since i feel as if i haven't used them enough to write one. I also want to make sure i don't give out false reviews. So please wait for the full review) :) 

Brightening (Yellow):
- The texture is a bit smoother then the other two
- There is a scent to it (not strong but you can smell it)
- I haven't seen a big difference yet, but its not a quick thing. I have to use it more often to see a difference

Purifying (Black)
- It has a thick texture
- There is a scent to it (not strong but you can smell it)
- After using it, i could see that some pores on my nose seemed a bit smaller. However like the yellow one, i'm going to have to use it more to see a bigger difference

Cica (Green):
- This one has the thickest texture out of the three
- There is a scent to it (not strong but you can smell it)
- As soon as i took it off my cheeks, i could tell that the redness in them had gone down. However, since i have a red undertone on my face, i know this wont stop the redness completely. 

~~~~~

Pricing (in korea & what i found on EBay) & The other colours available:

Here are the other colours available and what they do:
Photo from: Yesstyle
- Yellow (Brightening)
- Blue (Hydrating)
- Pink (Vitalising)
- Green (Cica)
- Purple (Calming)
- Black (Purifying)
- White (Refining)

In Korea, it cost me about 8,000 won, so about £6 something if i make a guess
On EBay you can get 1 for about £8 and free shipping. click here
You can also get it on Yesstyle, for about £8 something but im not sure how much shipping is. click here

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top