Aritaum- Full Cover BB Cake {Unboxing & 1st Impression Review}

So i was looking on eBay and I had already heard about Aritaum Full Cover collection, but i didn't really see any videos or reviews on their BB Cake so i thought i would take a chance and buy it, even though i didn't know if it was good or not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is what the product looks like when you first get it ^^
This is what the inside of the product looks like, it has a puff applicator to make it easier to apply the product. However you don't need to use the puff, you can use you're fingers or a foundation brush. But let me tell you, you will only need to use the puff because it doesn't suck up the product and it applies the product really well.
This is what the product looks like. It is a cream based product and it is so~ nice. The texter is so smooth and light, that it doesn't feel like you have anything on you're face at all!!
Can you see that the product gives me a little glow? it also made my skin look a little lighter ^^, it also covered up all of my spots, redness and dark circles, this is seriously the bestest thing i have ever used. 

Here is a video to show you the difference between the side with makeup and the side without makeup.

So all in all this BB Cake is an amazing thing and i am so glad i found it. Also i have oily skin and it seems to last a decent amount of time on my skin ^^.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So i hope you enjoyed this review and i got this product from eBay, from the user: iamlove-shop
As well as having the BB Cake, i also got the Concealer and the BB cream

I will do a review on these when I open them ^^
~J

~~~~~~~
Hey guys~ I am now going to write a full 1st review of this product! so keep an eye on my blog, and i hope you guys will like it ^-^~
Here is the link to The Full Review of this product :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top