Difference between British/American and Korean products... PT:1

Ok so I thought I would do this because I just wanted to show the difference between how Korean products are presented and compare them to British/ American products ^^
All the products i am showing are lip products ^^
I will write my opinions of them as well ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I will start of with British/ American products first...
All of the products im using are from Maybelline~♡
This is the Maybelline 'Coloursensational': In the colour 725- The colour of the outside packaging is just a light brown, it is kind of boring to be honest. But I have to say i do like the colour of this lipstick because it is a light nude colour. This lip stick is good for creating gradient lips ^^

This is Maybelline 'ColourElixir'- and i got this in the colour 500  This lip gloss looks like the Etude House Liquid Lips (look at part 2 of this blog). The one thing i don't really like about this product is that it has a sticky feeling when you put it onto your lips. At first I thought the colour was going to be to be bright, but it is kind of a light to a neon orange, which I like ^^
I also got the Baby Lips 'Dr Rescue' in Just Peachy and Coral Crave. I mainly got these because my lips have been getting dry at the moment so i thought i would get these to try them out. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So over all, they are really nice but I think the packaging itself is kind of boring... but that's just my opinion ^^
"Where would I use these products?
I will use them when I go to collage or if I am going out with my friends~"
(all of the products I got, I got them from SuperDrugs and all together cost me £15.28)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top