Difference between British/American and Korean products.. PT:2

Now we are moving onto Korean Products~♡
The next one is~
This is the Etude House- Liquid Lips: In the colour PK001 I found that this product is a lot prettier then the Maybelline one. The main reason why i think this is because i find that the packaging is a lot 'cuter' and a lot more 'girlier' then the Maybelline one. This product has a kind of a matte finish to it as well as a little gloss to it.

The next one is~
This is the Etude House- Dear My Blooming: In the colour OR224 I love the way this product looks, It is really elegant and girly at the same time. Also if you can tell there is also an engraving on the lipstick itself. The colour of this product is quite bright but not too bright.

The last one is~
This is the Etude House- Sweet Recipe: In the colours JOR201 & JPK001 Some things i like about these lipsticks is that they are more like lip glosses then lipsticks. I mean when you apply it onto your lips, they have a gel like look to them. But one down side to them is if you wear one of them outside and you have your hair down, your hair will stick to your lips.

~~~
I've noticed with Etude House products that the packaging and the product itself is very girly and also marketed for a younger generation. But i couldn't help but but them because they looked really nice, and i am so happy i got them.
~~~
Where will you wear them? I will wear the lipstick types to collage and the liquid ones I would wear them out with friends to a party or just hanging out ^^
How much I spent on them- I don't really remember but because of postage cost and stuff... All together I would have to say over £10
~~~~~~~~
So over all, all of the products I have are AMAZING and I really am glad I brought them...
So here is some questions to you...
What products do you have?
Also was this helpful?
Leave your comments below and also don't forget to heart this post~♡♡
고마워용~♡♡

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top