Etude House- 24K Gold Therapy Collagen Eye Patch {Unboxing & 1st Impression Review}

Hey guys, So if you haven't seen my previous post, please go check it out:
New Additions To My Korean Makeup Collection~ #1 {20/03/2016}
~~~~~

Ok so onto the Unboxing & 1st Impression Review ^^

Front:


When you take the product out of the box:

I have to say, for Etude house, the packaging is more 'Mature'. When i think of Etude house, I think of bright pink or bold colours. But i think this isn't made for the 'younger generation'. (I think this is made for older people)


And here is a better look at the packaging ^^


When you first open the lid, it has a seal on it. And I have to say, i'm really glad because it keeps the product more fresh and it also stops product from leaking out.


And this is what the strips look like. I thought it would have a paper like texture, but I was wrong! It has a rubber texture and they actually smell really nice :). Also they are kind of see though, but look how pretty they look >< haha.



~~~~~~
Some more information on the product:
Credit to BeautyNetKorea
~~~~~
First impression:

So after I have used these for a couple of weeks I will write a full review on them ^^. But I have used them twice now and for me when it gets close to the time to take them off, I feel a little tingling sensation, it's not uncomfortable. I like the feeling of it haha.

Would I Recommend This Product:  Yes I would, However I would say that I wouldn't use these everyday, maybe 2-3 days a week

Rate out of 5: 4/5 (Because I haven't used it loads of times yet I can't give it a 5)

I brought this from: BeautyNetKorea (Ebay)

Price: £11.17 {$15.39}

~~~~~
I will write a full length review when I have used this product more so I can give you guys an accurate review ^^

~Jai

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top