Etude House- Tint My Brows Gel (#3 Gray Brown) {Unboxing & 1st Impression Review}

Hey guys, so this product has been a MASSIVE hit on YouTube and i thought i would give it a go as well ^^

However most people that were reviewing the products have already got brown to dark eyebrows, and i have blonde eyebrows. So i didn't know if it would work for me or not (A lot of YouTubers where saying it is very blotchy and uneven)

So here is the 1st look and also an unboxing of this product ^^

{Since writing this post I have used this product so i will write a full review soon}

After watching HeyItsFeiii doing a review on it I thought I would give it a go :) so here is the link to her video: (Brow Tattoo Peel) Tint My Brows Gel Etude House Review
~~~~~

So this is what it looks like :) (It was so hard to take a picture with the writing showing, but i tried)


And here is the back (Korean)


Side (English)


And this is what the product itself looks like (I got the shade #3 Gray Brown)



Some more info about the product:
Credit to BeautyNetKorea


~~~~~
1st Impression.

I love how simple the packaging is and also how easy it is to just put it into your bag or on holiday of you need to put more on.

Would I Recommend This Product: Yes, If you want to try this product it is an inexpensive way of tinting your eyebrows. However, if you have medium to dark eyebrows you might was to buy a eyebrow mascara that is the same colour so it will look less patchy.

Rate out of 5:  4/5. Because I haven't used this yet. But the smell of this product is surprisingly nice haha

I brought this from: BeautyNetKorea/f2plus1

Price: £5.09 {$7.15}

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top