Song Of The Week (4-10 April)~



I thought I would add this into my blog ^^

I will be doing this every week on Sunday.

As you can tell by the title, this post is going to be the song of the week. In other words the song that I have been playing non stop.

And the group that has stolen my heart this week is:

Boys Republic- Get Down

Ok guys, so this MV is rated 19 so if you are under 19 please watch the dance version, I will link it below:
Boys Republic- Get Down (Dance Version)



~~~~~

You can buy the digital album on itunes: BR:evolution-EP
And here is a link for you guys to buy the physical album: BR:evolution- Physical Album

~~~~~

So if you guys like me doing this post let me know and i will be doing this every week so you guys can know who i have been loving ^^

~Jai


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top