HolikaHolika- Aqua Petit Jelly (#1 Aqua Beige) & Petit BB (Clearing) {Unboxing & Full Review}

(So, I already have the Aqua Petit Jelly, but i was running out so I brought another one ^^.)




~~~~~

Aqua Petit Jelly:
This is what the box, product looks like. You also get a sponge or makeup blender with this.

~~~~
(I used the one that was already open)
When you open it this is what it looks like, It also smells like sun cream, so if you don't like BB creams that have a smell, then this might not be for you.

~~~~~
This is what the colour looks like. This is a perfect match for me, and it also dries to a matte finish.

~~~~~
More info about the product:
Credit to BeautyNetKorea*

~~~~~
Review:

Good points: 
Perfect match for my skin colour
Dries to a matte finish, so it is great for people with oily skin
I love the smell of it.
It has a spatula built in, so it is easier for you to get the product out of the bottle.
It doesn't feel like you are wearing BB cream at all, it is very light.

Bad points:
It does break some people out. (It happened to me but it doesn't any more)
It is hard to get the product out when it is running out. (The spatula is too short)
#1 Aqua Beige might be too light for some people.

Rating Out Of 5: 5/5. It is the perfect shade for me, it has a matte finish, it lasts for quite a long time (When you apply primer underneath, I use Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser Clear)
~~~~~

Petit BB (Clearing)
This is what the front of the tube looks like. Because I got the Clearing one, It has a light green/ blue colour to it.
~~~~~

This is what the back looks like:

~~~~~

When you take the cap off, this is what it looks like:
~~~~~

This is what the product looks like when I put it onto my hand. There is as smell to this, but i have no idea what it smells like. So if you don't like BB creams that have a sent then you wont like this.
~~~~~

More info about the product:
Credit to BeautyNetKorea*
~~~~~

Review:
Good points:
It has a semi-matte finish.
I love the smell of this as well.
It does help control the amount of sebum visible on my face.
It is easy to carry around with you. (Put it into your bag and go!)

Bad points:
There is no skin colour options.
This one is a little bit too dark for me when i first put it on, but once it oxidised it was ok.
It didn't completely stop my sebum from showing.

Rating out of 5: 4/5. I gave it this mark mainly because you can't pick a skin colour/ shade.
~~~~~

I brought both of these products from: BeautyNetKorea

I hope you liked this unboxing & review ^^

~Jai

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top