Aritaum- Full Cover BB Cream {Full Review}

So here is the full review of the Aritaum Full Cover BB Cream ^^. I was meant to write this a while ago ><, but I hope this will be worth the wait haha.
~~~~~

This is what the product looks like, it didn't come in a box. But it did have plastic protecting it.


~~~~~
This is what the back of it looks like.


~~~~~
When you take the cap off, this is what it looks like.


~~~~~
Here is the cover test, It was quite hard to do this because the BB cream is thick so it smudged the eyeliner :(.


~~~~~

Full Review:
So, all in all, this BB cream is actually really good. However it is so thick that it was hard to blend out completely and you could definitely tell that you were wearing BB cream. As well as this, it has a very grey undertone, so it makes me look washed out. 
I wore this BB cream a couple of times, especially  when I broke out really bad. But even though I was careful about how much I put on, it still felt like my face was caked in makeup.
It also doesn't feel like it is a BB cream, It feels more like a Foundation.
As well as this it also made me break out even more.

Bad Points:
Feels heavy even if you apply lightly.
Has a very grey undertone.
You can tell that you are wearing makeup.
Makes my face feel oily (More than usual) after wearing it for a while.

Good Points:
High coverage.
If you want to cover every blemish, this hides redness.

~~~~~~~~~~
Rating out of 5: 3/5- I gave it this score mainly because of how good the coverage is.

Would I buy this again?; No, because it feels way too heavy on my skin, and it broke me out.

Would I recommend this to anyone? Hmmm this one is a tricky one. I would recommend this if you want something with high coverage, that is a BB cream but feels like a foundation. But I also wouldn't recommend this because it may break you out like it did to me.

~~~~~
So this is the review ^^ Hope you liked it.

~Jai

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top