AnSkin- Modeling Mask (Charcoal- Oil Control & Pore Management) {Unboxing}


Hey guys, so I was on Youtube and was just watching makeup videos and then i came across this video that was on Wengies page and I thought it looked so good, that I brought one for myself.
(Click here to watch the Video)



I got the Charcoal one. This is to help with Oil Control and Pore Management (I have oily skin so this is why i brought this one)

As well as the Charcoal one there are different types of ones that you can buy. I will leave the link to where i brought this product so you guys can check it out for yourself and pick the one that is right for you ^^ EBay

~~~~~


And this is what it looks like when you open the lid. I guess, depending on what one you buy, the powder colour will be different. Because I got Charcoal, the colour of the powder is light grey.



As you can see, It comes in a plastic bag. I found this quite good because you can fold the top of the bag so that it can keep the product as fresh as possible after you opened it. And it also helps keep the product in one place. ^^

~~~~~
So I have now opened this, so i will be doing a First Impression & Review after I have used this for a couple of weeks. But so far I am loving how it makes my skin feel after using it and also how convenient it is to just close the lid and put it away without worrying that the product will go everywhere. The powder is very fine, so when you open it, there will be some of the powder flying out, and it also mixes with water really well.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top