Missha X Line Friends- Magic Cushion (Brown No.21) {Unboxing & Full Review}



I was on YouTube, and there was a lot of people raving about this product. So I thought I might as well try it, since the Brown one is for people with Oily Skin. Also this is the first cushion foundation I brought so I have high hopes for it.

There are two versions of this product, the Brown Version and the Sally Version. The Sally Version is for moisture:

Credit to owner
This is what the Sally one looks like. (Since writing this, I have purchased this product, so I can do an unboxing, comparison and review on this ^^)
~~~~~
This is what the box looks like on all sides.


~~~~~
And this is what is inside the box:
The Cushion,
The Refill
And A Spare Puff.


~~~~~
This is what the Refill and the Puff looks like (Close up)


~~~~~
This is what the inside of the cushion looks like.


~~~~~
And the bit you have probably been waiting for, what the product itself looks like:

And I got the lightest shade I could (21호, I have very pale skin. This has a yellow undertone and this is a perfect match for me. But I do have a pink undertone).
Also there are only two shades available, 21 and 23.

~~~~~
I ordered this from: iamlove-shop. I also got some free samples ^^ (Depending on how much you spend, you will get more or less free samples)


~~~~~

Some more information about the product:
Credit to owner*
~~~~~

Full Review:
I would say that this is a very good cushion. You get a refill included and also another cushion. 
It is a medium to high coverage cushion. and it has a semi-matte finish. 
I have oily skin and so far it is working really well. However after a couple of hours of wearing this, the sebum on my nose and chin starts to make the makeup look blotchy and also a little bit cakey. (Even after applying primer) So if you have oily skin like me, make sure you have blotting papers with you. Also, if you start to layer this so you can get more coverage, but it does look cakey and will transfer onto things a lot easier. (if you dont set it) 
The packaging is so cute >.<

Would I Buy This Again?: Yes, it has good coverage.

Would i recommend this to people?: If you want something that looks natural, this is a good option, so try it for yourself.

Where did i buy this from?: I dont remember, but you can buy it on EBay.

~Jai

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top