New Additions To My Korean Makeup Collection~ #1 {20/03/2016}


~~~~~

I was going to add these to my previous post (What Is In My Makeup Draw/ Mini Haul {March 2016}) but since I only just got these I wanted to make a separate post for them ^^~

So~ I guess you guys are curious as to what I got :)~ So Let's take a look


~~~~~
Etude House- Big Cover BB Concealer {Colour- Vanilla}



And this is what the bottle looks like:


Also, Here is some information about this product ^^:

Credit to BeautyNetKorea


~~~~~
Etude House- 24K Gold Therapy Collagen Eye Patch


And this is what the product holder looks like ^^:


Here is some information about the product:
Credit to BeautyNetKorea

~~~~~

So yeah, these are the things I brought. I will be doing an Unboxing and a First Impression Review on both of these products {When I open them}

I want to do more of these types of posts, so when I get more products I will make another post like this ^^

I hope you enjoyed reading this :)

~Jai

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top