Etude House- Big Cover BB Concealer {Unboxing & 1st Impression Review}

Yooo guys ^^~ Another day, another an unboxing and 1st impression review :)

And as you can tell by the title, I will be doing a Unboxing & 1st Impression Review.

If you haven't checked my last posts please check them out:
New Additions To My Korean Makeup Collection~ #1 {20/03/2016}
Etude House- 24k Gold Therapy Collagen Eye Patch

~~~~~
Ok so onto the unboxing and 1st impressions review~~


This is what the front of the box looks like. It is a pale pink colour {Which I actually like}
~~~~~



Here is what the side looks like {English}


Here is the back {Korean}
~~~~~



This is what it looks like when you take it out of the box. It is made out of glass {container}, and the lid is plastic. It is small enough for you to put into a makeup bag and take it out with you, without it being too heavy.
~~~~~



A lot of people have been talking about the brush, and I can see why. It is shaped like this so it can help apply the BB cream in harder to apply areas (I hope I explained it well haha)
~~~~~

Cover Test

As you can see, it has a medium to full coverage. The texture of the BB cream is quite thick and it dries quite quickly as well, so some people might find it hard to blend. It also dries semi matte, there is still a little glow that shows if you don't put powder on the top.
~~~~~

Some more information about the product:
Credit to BeautyNetKorea
~~~~~

First Impression:

Ok, so I think I have found my new everyday BB cream. (I have been using the M.A.C studio fix foundation everyday)
It feels light on the skin, but it still hides most of my spots/acne {I will include pictures of this in a Full Review post after using this product for a couple of weeks)

Would I recommend this product?:  Yes! At the moment it seems to be working for my oily skin. However I can't 100% say it will stay the way it is after wearing for a the day. I will make sure to add this to my full review.

Would I buy this again?:  Yes

Rating out of 5:  At the moment i will give it a 4.5/5 {Because I haven't worn it for a whole day yet}

I brought this from: BeautyNetKorea {Ebay}

Price: £11.17 {$15.39}
~~~~~

So I hope you liked this Unboxing & First impression post ^^.
As I said in the post, after wearing this BB cream for a couple of weeks, I will write a Full Review. So please look forward to it ^^

~Jai

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top