MUJI- Light Toning Water- Light (200ml) {Unboxing & Full Review}

Little back story about how i came across this product:
So, with this product, i brought it on a whim after i met up with my uni class to go to an exhibition, and where we went was close to a MUJI store.
I went into the store to buy some pens and some note books, but noticed that they had a little section for skin care. I didn't know before hand that they did or even sold their own skin care. But, seeing as i had time before i had to catch my train home, i tried this product out. I wasn't wearing makeup that day (because i really couldn't be bothered) XD. So i got a cotton pad and put a bit of this product onto it, and im telling you now, after i had swiped it on my face, it took off so much dirt, that i didn't even know was there (granted, i did go on the underground and there is a lot of soot and dirt down there, but i was shocked by just how much was on my face)
So i picked up the 200ml bottle (since i have sensitive skin and didnt know if this would break me out or not)
~~~~~
So this is what the front looks like, the packaging is simple and very clean looking. The bottle itself is plastic and the cap is plastic as well.
~~~~~

This is what the side looks like. Just like the front, it is very clean looking.
~~~~~

Another thing i noticed is that because of the clear bottle, you can actually see how much product you have left, and also there is a measure thingy on the side that'll help you see how much you actually have left.
~~~~~

This is what the back looks like. I'm guessing its giving some more info about the product (but im not too sure, because i can't read Japanese ><)
~~~~~

And finally, this is whats written on the cap. As you can see, it is a sticker so you can take it off if you want :)
~~~~~

Some more info on the product:
This is the one i currently own.
Screenshot from: MUJI official UK website 
As well as having the 200ml, they have a 50ml travel sized one and a 400ml one:

image screenshot from: MUJI official UK website

For me, i think there is a little bit of a scent to it. However, it is so faint that it isn't really noticeable when you put it onto your face 
~~~~~

Full Review:
When I first picked this up, i was already finished with the toner i was using, and i just wanted to try it out to see what it was like. And i have to say, when this runs out, im 100% getting either the bigger version of this or the 200ml one. This has been the best thing i have added into my routine by far. I thought that it would break me out (since most toners do) but it didn't and i am so happy i have found something in England that isn't too expensive and works for me!

Where did i get this from?: MUJI store in oxford street

Would i recommend this to anyone?: HELL TO THE YEAH... it is so inexpensive (to me anyway) and for me, someone who has sensitive+oily+acne prone/ hormonal breakout skin, this has calmed it down a lot, i don't break out as much. And combining it with my Tonymoly Brightening foam cleanser (full review coming soon) it has seems to have gotten or getting rid of my acne scars.

Would i buy this again?: 100% i will be buying this again, i may even try their light moisturiser milk, to see if that will help as well :) 

How much did i pay for this?: I payed £8.95 for this

(You can also order this online)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top