Korea Trip~ Little Makeup & Album Haul

So as i said in the last post, i was going to be going to Korea!!! And i brought quite a lot of things that i can do unboxings and also review for you guys :)

If you want me to write reviews on a certain thing, leave a comment at the bottom of this post and i shall do that first :)

I have a feeling i have missed out some, but if i have don't worry, i'll try my best to do reviews on all of the things i got :)

This post is mainly going to be showing what i got, so no swatches will be included. But it shall be in either 'First Impression' or a 'Full Review' (Since i have been using some of these so i can write full reviews for you guys)

Okay... shall we start :D

A bunch of things, from Tonymoly and Olive Young



Etude House- Curl Fix mascara (brown), Play 101 Stick (colour 01), Eyeliner and free samples



Innisfree- Jeju Volcanic color clay mask and No Sebum Lotion


B.I.G- Hello Hello & ZICO- Television, i got free pictures since these albums didn't come with a poster and i chose Monsta X pictures (I also brought NCT Cherry Bomb and got a free poster since i brought it from SM Coex)



Son&Park- Beauty water (Brought from Olive Young)

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it. Best EyeBrow Microblading NYC

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top