My Most Recent Night & Morning Face Routine~

































I'd like to take this time in showing you guys my friends Youtube channel. Her name is Consuela and she does covers of korean songs. In English and also in Korean. If you guys go and check out her 2 latest covers, write in the comments that i sent you :D. Also if you like her covers, don't forget to like and also sub to her channel:
Channel- https://www.youtube.com/user/chanyswag



~~~~~
So i have been doing this routine for the last couple of months and it seems to be working for me. As well as using face products, i have been making sure i am taking my vitamins and something that would help my hormonal break outs.

Since I use more products at night, i will start with that :)

First, i use the Brightening Foam Cleanser and put some around my face. I then use the Cleansing Brush to work it into my skin to make sure all of the dirt is gone. I use warm water first, so my pores open and it is easier to make sure the dirt from the day is gone, then cold water to close my pores.
After i wash it off i use the Biore Charcoal Cleanser, using the same technique as the brightening foam cleanser.

These are what i use for when i wash my face:
Tonymoly- Fairi Brightening Foam Cleanser {I will write a separate review for this}
Biore- Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
Vanity Planet- Cleansing Brush

~~~~~
After washing and drying my face, i like to use a toner. The toner i like to use at the moment is:


Muji- Light Toning Water {Light}

and i use the:


Muji- Peeling Cotton

~~~~~
Thats all i do at night, i have sensitive skin so i can't use too much.

And for the morning, I wash my face with cold water since it gets oily over night and then put the toning water on.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top