What's In My Makeup Draw~ Part:2 {End Of 2016}



WHATS UP GUYS~~~~ I have been a bit inactive on here haven't i >.< I am so sorry, but i have started university and it is literally taking up all my time. BUT! i will try to post as much as i can. I have a few posts waiting to be written :D so i hope you look forward to it. so onto this post. This is an updated: What's In My Makeup Draw. However since taking these images i have gotten a few more things... so guess what! looks like i'll be posting another what's in my makeup draw (of course it will be at a later date)

~~~~~
1st: Cushions

Missha- Magic Cushion & Moisture Cushions {no.21 Light Beige}
Holika Holika- DoDoCAT Glow Cushion {no.21 Light Beige}
April Skin- Magic Snow Cushion {no.21 Light Beige}
Innisfree- Long Wear Cushion {no.13 Light Beige}

~~~~~
2nd: Primers

Etude House- Zero Sebum Gel
Maybelline- Baby Skin
Etude House- Face Blur

~~~~~
3rd: BB & CC Creams

Holika Holike- Petit BB {only available in one colour}
Etude House- Big Cover Concealer {no.21 Light Beige}
Etude House- Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit {no.2 Light Beige}
Lioele- Dollish CC
Holika Holika- Aqua Petit Jelly {no.21 Light Beige}

~~~~~

Etude House- Tint My Brow Gel
Clio- Kill Brow

~~~~~

EgGLips- Saanghae-Zoo Concealer {01 Vanilla}
Clio- Full Cover Concealer {01 Natural Beige}

~~~~~

Etude House- Liquid Lips
Etude House- Sweet Recipe
Etude House- Dear My Blooming
EGLips- Real Colour Lipstick {#49 Diva}

~~~~~

EGLips- Tangle Pop
MAC- Dare you
MAC- Hang up
EGLips- Last Lip Mousse
EGLips- Lively Lip Tattoo
TonyMoly- Fruit Princess Gloss

~~~~~

The Face Shop- Mini Pet {Floral}
Etude Houe- Missing You
TonyMoly- Pandas Dream

~~~~~

Freedom- Anti-shine spray
Innisfree- No Sebum Powder

~~~~~

I got these blotting papers as free samples :D

~~~~~
I also have sponges and powder brushes. But i don't think its worth taking photos of them since they are just cheap ones XD i don't have the money for branded ones XD


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top