Etude House- Face Blur (Photoshop in a bottle?) {Unboxing & Full Review}


~~~~~

So this is what the box looks like on all sides:
The box is a pastel pink with a little bit of a shine on it. However on the sides where the writing is, the box is a darker shade of pink, but even though they have done this, it is still hard to read the writing unless you hold the box at an angle.

~~~~~

This is what the bottle looks like while it is next to the box:
As well as the box being a pastel pink, the bottle is also the same shade. However, the writing on the back of the bottle is black, so it is a lot easier to read.

~~~~~

When you take the cap off, this is what it looks like:
It has a pump, so it is really easy to control how much product is coming out. The pump does move around if you push it, but it doesn't move by itself.

~~~~~

And, probably what you've been waiting for, this is what the product looks like by itself (Left image) and what it looks like with a bb cushion (Missha X Line Magic Cushion. Click here for review on this) on the top (Right Image):
The colour is also a pastel pink, and if you have ever used the Etude House- Precious Mineral BB Cream in Cotton Fit, It smells similar to that. If you haven't used it, it has a really strong smell of baby powder. I like the smell but some people may not.

~~~~~

Here is some more information about this product:
Credit to owner*

~~~~~

Full review:

So, since this is a full review, i will tell you my honest opinion. I found that this product didn't do hardly anything for me. It didn't make my skin look more glowy or make it look flawless. However, it does work well as a primer, and it does help make my makeup look a little more dewy, but because i have oily skin, i have to use blotting paper so it doesn't look too oily. I think because i have fair skin, it doesn't show on me. However, if you have tanned or darker skin, this could possibly give your skin a little bit of a glow. Also you only really need one pump of this when applying this onto your face.

Good Points: 
I think it smells nice
Leaves my skin looking dewy

Bad Points:
Some people might find the smell over powering
Didn't do much for me
I don't think it deserves the title "photoshop in a bottle"
Ever since i got it, i dont really use it, because i have a better primer for my skin type (oily)
~~~~~

Where did i buy this?: EBay, iamlove-shop

Would i recommend this to anyone?: ummm, i would say if you're curious, buy it and try it for yourself, but if you have fair skin like me, i don't think it will work as well if you had tanned or darker skin.

Would i buy this again?: No

How much did i buy this for?: Around £11

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top