Notice To Readers~~~ :)



As you guys may know, i have been a bit inactive. That mainly because i started university and it is taking up all of my time. so, i'm sorry for that.

I also want to let you guys know, that i will be travelling to Korea in the summer, so i will be getting a lot more products that i can review for you :D. I also want to take this time and thank everyone that is coming to this blog and sharing it with friends and just supporting me. I am not sponsored by any company that i mention or review, nor am i given any products to review, I buy every single thing i have and i don't get funding through ads. So all in all i'm just very thankful to old and new readers. I'm thankful that you guys have stuck with me even though i don't post often and i hope you will stick with me in the future :) <3

I also hope you guys will understand that i am also not rich XD i can't afford to buy new products all the time. I am a university student, so there are somethings i have to prioritise, so some of the products i have are quite old (in the makeup world). However due to that, many people haven't written or filmed reviews on some of the products. But! i will try to get back on the band wagon and get these reviews out to you guys.

I also have some posts in the works, so i hope you look forward to them :)

~Jai

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top