Missha X Line Friends- Magic Moisture Cushion (Sally No.21) {Unboxing and Full Review}



~~~~~
So this is what the box looks like on all sides. Unlike the Magic Cushion, the box is a bright orange and the writing is white and a bright yellow (It was quite hard to focus the camera on the smaller writing on the box. But i tried):


~~~~~
Heres what you get inside of the box (This will depend on what website/EBay you buy this from). I got the BB Cushion with a puff and product in it, a refill and a spare puff:


~~~~~
This is what it looks like when you take the product out of the box:


~~~~~
When you open it, this is what you will see. (I had to retake some images since they didn't come out how i wanted them to, so the images i re-took, you can see i have used the puff & that there is no white seal on the product) and here is what the product on the sponge looks like:


~~~~~

Some more information about this product:

Credit to ibuybeauti*

~~~~~
Full Review:

So, even though this product is made for people with combination to dry skin, i prefer this to the Magic Cushion (click here to see the review on this). It had a dewy finish but i use a setting powder on the top of this. I just dont find it to be as cakey as the Magic Cushion when i put more layers on. However, this does transfer when my sebum starts to come through.

Where did i buy this from: I brought it from EBay but i dont remember who i got it from, but you can buy it from IBuyBeauti

Would I recommend this to anyone?: Yes, i didn't think this would look good on me since i have oily skin, but like i said, i prefer this to the Magic Cushion. But that is just my opinion.

Would I buy this again?: Hell yes!!! this is really good. However, i think i will buy some more puffs because the BB cream seems to stain and also show on the top of the puff (I have cleaned it, but it didn't get rid of the mark on the yellow part of the puff)

How much did i pay for this: I don't remember, but you can look at different websites to get a better price :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top